Tory Burch is looking for talented students in the New York City area to be a part of our 2013 Spring Internship Program (January - May). Take advantage of various speaker series, on the job training, mentorship and exposure to all aspects of the fashion industry.
- Production & Product Development
- Buying & Planning
- Retail & Retail Operations
- Public Relations
- Must be a full or part-time student and working toward a degree
- Must be able to work a minimum of 2 days per week
- Must be eligible to receive school credit
- Must be located in or around New York City
- Related major to desired department is a plus
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office programs
- Great attitude and enthusiasm
- Team player
Tory Burch - 2 years ago
Tory Burch sees the key of success through a keyhole of its iconic tunics. The company makes women's apparel, accessories, footwear,...