· Responsible for successfully developing applications using the Microsoft .Net and other technologies according to industry best practices.
· Work alongside a diverse technical team to develop necessary technical and application solutions, provide input to key technology decisions, and to maintain the highest possible level of communication during the project development process to make individual projects successful.
· Actively participate in the project planning, development and implementation processes.
· They should possess the ability to develop creative solutions in a fast paced environment; as well as maintain a desire and ability to learn and adapt quickly.
· Design, develop, and maintain the suite of applications
· Work effectively with peers and cross functional team disciplines including Product Management, Technical Support, and QA
· Collaborate with the Project Manager and participate in the project planning, estimation, and delivery process
· Responsible for handling any production related incidents in conjunction with the support team
· Professional experience in application development, specifically utilizing Microsoft Technologies including but not limited to .Net 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2008/2010, SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET, LINQ, WPF, and WCF
· Proficient in writing SQL Stored Procedures, Views, and Triggers
· Professional experience with Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008, and IIS 7.x environments
· Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile based development methodology
· Proficiency with source-control systems
· Strong communication skills
· Background with healthcare companies preferred
· Practical knowledge with SharePoint (2007 & 2010) and Microsoft Sync Framework 2.x application development
· Proficiency with IIS 7.x management and configuration, unit testing frameworks, and TFS
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -