In the role, the Sr. Account Consultant provides information, analyses, and consulting to BCBS Plan and Prime senior management. The Sr. Account Consultant supports senior management and Client Engagement teams in communications, client-facing initiatives, including a focus on managing projects that flow through the SOM or other prioritization avenues.
This role must establish and maintain relationships with designated client counterparts in the pharmacy department and other key client functions as determined by the Sr. Director/Director.
- Perform business analysis work (integrated Blue + Prime processes, market impact analysis, and financial value analysis) for client-facing needs.
- Build business case for all client-facing initiatives, working with internal roles to create input to the business cases.
- Support Sr. Director/Director and other key leaders in communication with clients.
- Manages more complex projects on behalf of Prime and our Blue partners.
- Partner with internal Prime teams and clients to identify scope, budget, timeline and risks. Obtain commitment from internal Prime leaders and their teams on delivery dates.
- Coordinate reporting requests from external clients.
- Consult and support efforts of the Prime functional teams to deliver products and services, and maximize process improvement.
- Identify and participate in up-sell opportunities of new products and services, the adaptation of products and services for the market sector.
- Accountable for supporting, implementation and management of Prime’s client engagement, enterprise-wide, and plan-level initiatives and projects
- Accountable for coordination of the implementation and set-up of new accounts or the addition of ancillary lines.
- Structures the reporting and required analysis to measure client and market sector outcomes. Organizes the delivery of the information, provides strategic consultation to the client, and makes recommendations to improve market and client performance.
- Routinely enhance job and industry knowledge by completing appropriate continuing education programs, reading professional publications and maintaining personal and in industry-related networks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in healthcare.
- Five to seven years of Client Service experience in healthcare or insurance.
- One to two years of project management experience.
- Well developed organization, analytical, interpretative and time management skills, demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Key Traits:
- Customer Focus
- Build Collaboration
- Business Acumen
Prime's fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in the health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing and team-oriented company, apply to Prime today and start making a difference.
We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Prime Therapeutics - 12 months ago
Managing the rising costs of prescription drugs is prime for Prime Therapeutics. The company, a pharmacy benefits manager (PBM), is owned by...