General Job Description:
- Requisition #: 210844010
- Job Category: Finance and Accounting
- Operation: GBS
- Job Group: Administrative
- Job Grade: 07
- Job Code: 6493
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: ROSWELL, GA 30076 - CORPORATE FINANCIAL SERVICE CE
This position is responsible for processing and ensuring the accurate and timely payments of all expenses to internal and external vendors and individuals. He/she is responsible for providing customer service in the form of information and support to these entities. The position may also have certain general accounting responsibilities as well, such as recording journal entries and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Prepare coding for all Accounts Payable (A/P) invoices.
- Perform data entry tasks to enter and verify payment information from which the checks will be prepared.
- Sort and distribute all documents as necessary, ensure all requests have been authorized by the appropriate authorities and maintain an accurate file of the disbursements.
- Ensure the accuracy of account numbers that have been assigned
- Input approved documents into A/P system to ensure timely payment of all items
- Provide customer service via telephone and/or written email communication for all A/P related questions
- Follow up on account statements and other discrepancies regarding payment of accounts, and serve as a liaison between departments and vendors in the resolution of administrative problems and inquiries.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- High-school diploma or equivalent required and secondary education preferred.
- Proficient key entry and typing skills
- High level of attention to detail, particularly with numbers
- Strong organizational skills,
- Ability to prioritize and multi-tasks under deadlines and time constraints
- Analytical skills/problem solving ability
- Proficient Microsoft Office Word and Excel skills
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Knowledge and familiarity of purchase order and payment process
- Ability to understand and interpret vendor invoices, statements, and other A/P documentation
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS - 15 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...