Responsible for providing administrative and project management support to Global Head of Project Management Office (PMO) and PMO staff located in Cambridge.
Providing general administrative support to Head of PMO and PMO staff, such as:
• arranging meetings and scheduling appointments
• organizing travel plans for PMO staff
• preparing expense reports
• managing office supplies
• designing and updating SharePoint site and websites
• maintaining working knowledge of relevant Novartis policies and procedures; may act as a source of information on organizational policies and procedures.
• setting up and managing filing system as appropriate (e.g., contracts, in-voices, purchase orders etc.)
• ordering food
Providing project management support as appropriate, such as:
• supporting PMO in monthly project reporting and meeting minutes
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant.
• written and spoken English
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work in a professional manner with people, both internal and external, across several management levels;
• Project Management experience desirable.
• Be able to work independently and contribute as an effective team member; be able to handle several projects in parallel;
• Be proactive in anticipating needs and thinking beyond the guidelines provided; be self-motivated and a fast learner;
• Must have sound judgment; be well-organized with a strong emphasis on attention to detail; accuracy and adherence to deadlines in a fast-paced environment is essential.
• Follow through on expectations, with minimal supervision.
• Strong competency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,) in a PC/Windows environment and experience with databases. Knowledge of Outlook, Sharepoint, and PowerPoint a plus.
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...