Posting Job Title: Sr Analyst, Finance
Requisition #: 137412BR
Posting Location: United States - California - El Segundo
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Sr. Finance Analyst in our Finance Department. This position will primarily report out of El Segundo but will be also be required to report to Anaheim periodically. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial analysis, reporting and support within the PacWest Finance department.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Support Residential Care and Business Operations in preparation of indirect expense forecasts and budgets.
- Review and analyze monthly operating results, report variances to senior management and business leaders.
- Provide financial analysis of actual, budget and forecast data.
- Maintenance and development of complex financial models.
- Research and analyze historical trends as required.
- Prepare financial presentation materials and present as needed.
- Perform special accounting/financial projects as needed.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting/Finance.
- Five years finance/accounting experience desirable or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires strong analytical and written and verbal communication skills. In-depth Microsoft Excel knowledge required.
- Advanced Excel Modeling and Macro skills preferred.
- Hyperion ESSBASE & PeopleSoft knowledge strongly desired.
This list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ449
Controlling Establishment ID: 00283 - El Segundo Continental
Time Warner Cable - 18 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...