Take a leading role in one or more of the following areas: analysis, budget tracking, residual setting and forecasting of MMCA’s portfolios including loans, leases and wholesale products.
1. Develops assumptions for entry into lease and retail pricing models. Updates financial models with assumptions. Uses existing Excel-based pricing models to run pricing scenarios to determine rates for subvened and non –subvened consumer financial products; lease and loans. Determines financial impact of products/options and pricing assumptions changes by running scenarios and analyzing impact on cash flows.
2. Develops and forecasts residual values for MMCA’s lease and balloon loan products. Prepares comprehensive residual value analysis and proposals. Tracks competitive set residual values using spreadsheets and graphs.
3. Takes an active role in the annual an interim budget process, updating assumptions relating to the forecasting of either the retail, lease, or wholesale portfolios as well as other related activity. This includes variance analysis to prior activity and budgets. Responsibility will also include modification and maintenance of data integrity of complex budget models.
4. Performs month end close analysis on major P&L line items to identify errors and explain variances to budget and past performance. Presents analysis to management.
5. Work closely with management to prepare Operating Expense budget by cost center. Coordinate with Management of Cost Centers on individual operating budget performance. Provides monthly feedback to management on performance.
6. Prepare schedules and analysis required for the annual audit, as assigned.
7. Perform other analysis and participate on other projects, as assigned.
8. Apply professional/technical knowledge, skills, experience, and judgment to accomplish results that contribute to the strategic business plans.
9. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PROFILE:
- 6 - 9 years experience in financial analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior Automotive finance industry experience