Posting Job Title: Sr Analyst, Tax & Regulatory
Requisition #: 145038BR
Posting Location: Herndon, VA, US
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable is recruiting Sr. Analyst, Tax and Regulatory providing support to the Manager, Audit Tax and Regulatory and perform tasks such as commercial revenue reporting and analysis and internal control monitoring.
- Perform Commercial revenue reporting and analysis and internal control monitoring.
- Provide support for management requests and special projects.
- Researching and resolving Business Unit inquiries.
- Performing Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related
- Preparing reporting packages on a periodic basis to management, as needed
- Completing ad hoc requests.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to explain finance/accounting related topics to a non-finance audience
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with team members to meet critical deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with superior attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to interact and request information from a wide range of management levels within the organization as well
as individuals in different locations
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials and/or Hyperion a plus
- Knowledge of marketing, cable industry and cable products is preferred
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...