Company description: eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) connects millions of buyers and sellers globally on a daily basis through eBay, the world’s largest online marketplace, and PayPal, which enables individuals and businesses to securely, easily and quickly send and receive online payments.
This position is within the eBay Marketplaces Business Unit. With more than 90 million active users globally, eBay is the world's largest online marketplace, where practically anyone can buy and sell practically anything – accounting for over $60B of global transaction volume. Founded in 1995, eBay connects a diverse and passionate community of individual buyers and sellers, as well as businesses.
The responsibilities of M&A Strategy, a team within Marketplaces, include developing acquisition and partnership strategies with senior executives, leading M&A opportunity assessments, and supporting the execution and integration of commercial deals, investments and acquisitions
The Senior Analyst will focus primarily on strategic M&A assessments, working on one or more prospective or active deals at a time and will typically partner with both strategy-led as well as business unit-led project teams, thereby utilizing a broad set of skills including issue and data analysis, problem solving, project management, communication and leadership. You will work closely with leaders on the operating teams, the Corporate Development and Corporate Integration teams, as well as other members of the Strategy group to develop and implement recommendations.
- Support strategy team delivery of M&A insights and recommendations to senior executives.
- Engage in all phases of M&A strategy projects including problem/project scoping, project management, interfacing with internal and external topical experts, fact gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of key insights and recommendations.
- Present key business insights to multiple levels of management across numerous business units and functional areas.
- Develop strong working relationships with key decision makers and functional groups across the eBay Inc. organization.
- Work in a team environment.
- Some travel is required (1-2 trips per quarter).
Bachelors Degree Required
eBay - 20 months ago
The world’s leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc. brings together a family of brands that connect communities. Built on commerce,...