This position will perform as a Sr. ABAP programmer, responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying SAP solutions in ECC & SRM systems. Working experience in all functional areas of SAP including HR is required.
- Work with customers, IT Project Managers and Business Analysts to evaluate business requirements and processes to provide possible solutions and accurate estimates for development efforts.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, debugging and documentation on new RICEFWs and changes to the existing RICEFWs.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation and training documentation for the designs developed.
- Responsible for monitoring and supporting day-to-day issues for the applications deployed.
- Participate in System Upgrade activities.
- Keep up-to-date with new SAP ABAP programming developments to ensure that functionality is implemented in the optimal manner.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or other related fields.
- At least 8 years of experience in SAP application programming.
- Strong working skills in ABAP, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, Reports, ABAP Query, LSMW, BAPI, BADI, User Exits, EDI, ALE, IDOC processing, Workflows & Web Dynpros (both Java & ABAP).
- Exposure to development using SAP Mobility Platform.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Peabody Energy - 15 months ago
In a time in which people still get most of their power from coal-fired plants, Peabody Energy is king. The world's largest...