Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation.
Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.”
Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry.
Our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps.
The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Global Enterprise Solutions (GES)
runs the technology infrastructure that Intuit uses to perform all its business transactions. This includes the systems used to run our business operations and the infrastructure where all our customer-facing applications are hosted. We enable customers to shop, buy and use our products and services across multiple channels. We make sure we successfully pay employees and close our financial books each month. And we're focused on ensuring an awesome customer experience by providing online offerings that are always on.
Come join the EBS Team as Sr. Application Operations Engineer to take on the challenging role of maintaining business critical Financial System applications that directly impact Intuit's daily transactions and business.
- Responsible for driving operational excellence for the connected services that a business offers to its customers to deliver an ""always on"" operation, year round, at the right cost
- Uses your knowledge of technology and operational best practices to drive the design, development and implementation of operational standards and capabilities for connected services that enable highly available, scalable & reliable customer experiences
- Analyzes and synthesizes a variety of inputs to drives the end-to-end incident management process for multiple offerings
- Includes creating, developing & managing the deployment architecture for the application
- Developing the monitoring architecture and implementing monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations and alerts
- Developing and driving incident management processes, playbooks and stakeholder communication mechanisms
- Overseeing change management & configuration management operating mechanisms
- Driving root cause analysis (RCA) and risk management processes
- Driving ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools & processes BU and Intuit-wide
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at:
Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years related experience
- Monitoring tools setup and configuration
- Trouble shooting production issues
- Performance tuning of App/Web tier
- System Admin exposure
- Expertise in managing middle tier and app tier.
- Scripting expertise
- Minimum 3 years participating in agile projects working with many complex integration technologies such as Data Power, TIBCO, and AIA resulting in real-time, production-quality, mission-critical J2EE apps.
- J2EE Technology: JMS, EJB, XML/XSLT, JSP/Servlet
- Managing Application Servers (e.g. Oracle Application Server, WebLogic, JBoss).
- The candidate should be familiar with: Good change management principles such as CMMI or ISO, Software development life cycles, RFI/RFQ process.
Be yourself. Be Intuit.
United States of America-California-Menlo Park
Intuit - 18 months ago
Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation
As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to solve...