We have an urgent requirement of full time Sr Automotive Application Engineer with one of our clients, which is based out of Plymouth, Michigan . Please find below the position details. If you are interested, kindly send in your updated word format resume at the earliest also a best time and number to reach you. As this is a high priority requisition, your immediate response is very appreciable. In case you are not interested, please do refer some of your friends/colleagues.
Client is in need of an applications engineer with good communication skills to be a technical liaison for their newly developed compact alternator for Off Road customers CNH and Caterpillar and electronic regulator support for the division in North America.
- Responsible for the system integration of alternators into the vehicle.
- Technical interface to the customer supporting the sales team and development groups on new business acquisition and
Electronic Regulator engineer expert in Starter and Generators (SG-NA)
- Dealing with the APQP Process (e.g. DVP&R, PV, PPAP, etc.) and presenting technical details to the customer.
- Involvement in market studies, new product development and quotation process.
You will be responsible to:
- Build Regulator technical expertise in SG-NA:
- Discuss functional application issues with customer.
- Review environmental application issues with customer (Vibration, temperature, etc.).
- Troubleshoot regulator issues at customer site (instrumentation, vehicle measurements, test plans).
- Review overall regulator issues within our organizations Electronics and make relevant recommendations.
- Integrate new regulator technology into new alternator platforms.
- Frequent out of state/country travel required. Approximately 20%, and sometimes on short notice.
International travel to Germany and Mexico
- Bachelor's degree in technical field: Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical (or similar).
- 8+ years work experience in automotive technical field.
- Strong communication skills and ability to represent the company's interests in front of the customer.
- Flexibility to travel domestically or internationally on a frequent basis, up to 20%, and sometimes on short notice.
- German and/or Spanish language skills are a plus but not mandatory.
These are high priority positions and would appreciate your immediate response. Should you wish to pursue further dialogue, please email your phone number and a few dates and times to speak.
You can reach me at email@example.com also ring me at 425-605-4360/4544
Pragna Technologies - 13 months ago