Job Location: |
Job Title: Sr Business Analyst
Job Type: Contingent Worker
5+ years experience
Use Cases, Process Flows, Test Case definition, Team Player, Oral and Written Communication, Airline Exp a plus
Responsible for leading initiatives and providing consultation to the internal and/or external customer. Possess expertise in the customer area he/she supports and has technical understanding of the business unit’s systems, capabilities, and respective technologies. Analyze customer processes and requirements. Prepare specified project documentation. Assist in business process redesign as needed. Maintain communication with customer and team members and promote a team environment.
• Lead, gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain business requirements for various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation, assuring requirements meet standards.
• Interact with users, other portfolios, and vendors for full life cycle of project.
• Troubleshoot, coordinate, and maintain production systems/programs/applications, as needed.
• Produce scheduled and ad hoc reports as necessary.
• Assist in maintenance and communication of project status reports and tracking.
• Provide user support and coordinate resolution of issues to include change management, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation as needed.
• Develop use cases and functional specifications and coordinate the capture of process models and functional testing, ensuring system is functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated.
• Develop and manage user acceptance criteria.
• Coordinate the process to analyze, evaluate, implement, and maintain systems developed internally and/or externally with an outside vendor.
• Assist in the development of project definitions, cost/benefit and risk analysis, work plans, progress reports, and presentations.
• Transition product support to systems operations.
• Assist in establishing end user training.
*May perform other duties as assigned.
Dahl Consulting, Inc. - 9 months ago