The Enterprise Application Services LCEA (Legal Compliance & External Affairs) team is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join its fast paced and challenging team. The successful candidate will participate in the support and implementation of an array of applications that interface and interact with other applications and functional groups across the enterprise. Expert knowledge and experience in aspects and techniques for;
• defining user business and functional requirements for enhancements and projects,
• complex production support and root cause analysis,
• defining IT business solutions, and
• implementing IT business solutions.
1. Perform analysis of business and user needs, documentation of business requirements, and translation of business requirements into functional requirements
2. Develops or modifies as well as leads others through the processes to resolve complex business issues, considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
3. Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements; considers business application of technology to both current and future business environment.
4. Develops detailed application, product, and/or tool selection evaluation criteria based on identified product requirements; assumes full accountability for developing business and functional requirements for complex issues.
5. Uses comparative analysis techniques to evaluate and recommend overall IT solutions for client/organization.
6. Provides senior level consulting services to internal business groups and peers on process improvement projects designed to improve business and IT results.
7. Supports design, build and test phases for larger scope enhancements and projects
8. Ability to Lead BA's in Requirement Analysis for small to medium projects. Coaches and mentors less experienced analysts.
9. Supports design, build and test planning phases for medium to large scope enhancements and projects.
10. Supports project manager/release manager by developing detailed project information such as detailed scope information, estimates, evaluation criteria and results, etc.
11. May utilize requirement management tools like Quality Center as an example.
Who is our ideal candidate?
1. Strong track record of partnering with various corporate and IT functions developing technology roadmaps, evaluating solution alternatives, implementing new solutions, and supporting existing applications.
2. Six + years of professional IT experience, with technical leadership, business analysis, and consulting experience.
3. Three + years of professional experience supporting and implementing legal, regulatory and compliance technologies. (E.g. Document/Records Management, Anti-Money Laundering systems, Risk Management frameworks, etc.)
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills for presentation and interaction with various levels in the organization.
5. Excellent problem solving skills.
6. A technical or programming background is a plus.
7. Detail-oriented and ability to work effectively managing multiple priorities.
8. Ability to work independently.
9. Ability to effectively facilitate requirements from business partners using varying methods and drive to decisions on system design.
What else can we tell you?
At ING, we truly believe in making things easier for our employees and clients. We understand the link between employee and customer satisfaction and want to offer you a different type of employee experience that recognizes your contribution and acknowledges individual needs, interests and stages in life. Our state-of-the-art facility is located on Powers Ferry Road in Atlanta, a convenient commute from most metro areas. The office includes a corporate gym, on-site cafeteria, free parking, leading edge technology, and much, much more. Business casual attire is currently the standard.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
• Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
• 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
• Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
• Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
• Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
ING U.S. is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. ING U.S. has been recognized for many of our diversity practices: • ING U.S. has earned a perfect score in the Human Rights Campaign’s annual Corporate Equality Index for seven straight years (2007-2013). • ING U.S. has received a Catalyst Award that honors exceptional initiatives from companies that support and advance women in business. • Diversity Inc Noteworthy Top 25 Companies (2011) • National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, Financial Services Diversity Corporation of the Year, 2011 "
Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
• ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
• ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
• All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm .
If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
• Your local law enforcement officials.
• The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
• The web site with the job posting in question.
ING Financial Services - 17 months ago
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...