Preferences include candidates with experience working on business analytics projects, Microsoft Data Mining, and Microsoft PowerPivot.
• BA/BS degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or other quantitative field or equivalent work experience
• 5-8 years experience in system requirements definition. Business Analyst certification (CBA) desirable
• Previous software system design and or development experience is preferred
• High degree of subject matter expertise in processes and systems development
• Basic telephony and cellular telephone knowledge highly preferred
• Internet technology knowledge highly preferred
• Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills including meeting facilitation
• Previous project management experience coordinating activities across multiple projects
• Expertise in rapid development of requirements
• Ability to work independently and with little direction while achieving successful outcomes
• Experience in requirement documentation with IEEE-STD
• Superior written and oral communications skills
• Ability to perform in-depth and complex analysis and research for new system initiatives
Primary function is to gather and document system requirements, ensuring the requirements meet the identified need and provide consulting to internal stakeholders and to external customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage requirements phase of the development cycle.
• Develop and document system requirements.
• Perform research and analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
• Support development, testing, and implementation.
• Provide subject matter expertise (SME) on products and associated technology.
• Provide SME consulting to customers.