1. Oversee the dealer financial statement submission process, including educating dealers on the reporting standards laid out in the Dealer Uniform Accounting Manual; providing support to Zone staff/field managers to ensure dealers meet MMNA requirements on financial statement validity and timely submission; resolving data transmission issues of dealer financial statements.
2. Review the financial statement form and the dealer uniform accounting manual to address the changing needs of the organization. Ensure the form and analysis of net working capital is current and conforms to industry standards.
3. Administer, maintain and improve MMNA Business Management database to ensure applications are working properly and data usability/management is enforced.
4. Develop and prepare scheduled and ad-hoc dealer financial reports for the organization and published and publish them in a timely manner to be monitor dealer operations, profitability, and performance of key measures such as retail sales, market penetration, CSI/SSI.
5. Ensure the data integrity of applicable systems to effectively track programs (New dealer launch Programs, etc.) and produce required dealer payment documentation. Coordinate with the Zones to monitor performance of franchise programs.
6. Coordinate and oversee the Polk registration system, and respond to market evaluation requests in a timely manner employing the USAI Market Smarts System.
7. Develop and maintain useable Planning Potential volumes for each of the 575+ Mitsubishi markets. Monitor the constantly changing market geographies of the 575+ MMNA market to ensure that such geographies are correct.
8. Coordinate efforts to maintain MMNA custom segmentation scheme for registration data.
9. Prepare a market analysis of each market with terminating dealer immediately following termination, with a recommendation for continuation or closure.
10. Review and analyze the financial section of dealer proposal and packages to ensure adequate capitalization, verify funding sources, analyze dealer candidate’s financial position, and determine candidate meets working capital requirements set by MMNA.
• 5 - 7 years prior business management and/or financial/market analysis experience performing functions such as financial analysis, forecasting and/or modeling
• BS/BA in Finance, Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively interpret data, and formulate analyses
• Ability to meet deadlines, while delivering quality results
• Previous experience with vehicle dealership financial statement analysis a plus
• Proficiency with R. L. Polk systems (Tele-stat/Regis), mainframe vehicle dealer databases, Urban Science Market Smarts System a plus
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...