The att.com eCommerce organization supports web sales & service across AT&T products and is an area of strategic focus for AT&T. Our eCommerce Analytics Platforms team develops a set of reporting & analysis tools that support the business teams with leading edge business intelligence capabilities. The primary responsibility of the team is to develop & sustain our eDM datamart that is heavily used to track various data including clickstream, order, fulfillment and subscriber metrics for att.com. The successful candidate require technical skills in addition to Project Management skills. The Analytics PM must translate business requirements, Wireframes and comps into a tracking design document that will be used by the application development teams. In addition the Analytics PM must coordinate with the application development team, the QA/Test team, our own internal ETL and Business Objects teams, the clients and Analytic Manager in order to bring project to fruition. |
Job responsibilities include:
· Managing the metrics and reporting aspects release projects.
· Work with the business clients and IT to ensure that Business Requirements adequately reflect the reporting requirements.
· Estimate work efforts, hardware, software and license costs involved in projects
· Translate project business requirements into:
o Tracking design documents to be used by the application development team to implement the tagging requirements,
o Document required etl to bring new data into the datamart
o Document Business Objects required to expose the new data in eDatamart using a Business Objects layer.
· Coordinate tagging efforts with application and QA teams
· Coordinate the project’s technical efforts with the Analytics Platforms technical team
· Coordinate clickstream reporting efforts
· Perform quality analysis testing to validate project test data
· Develop basic project reporting for validation in eDM
· Coordinate WebTrends profile and reporting efforts for the project as necessary
· Coordinate final project quality analysis and notification
· Minimun of 5 years experience with clickstream tools, tagging processes and best practices.
· Minimum 5 years project management experience associated with business intelligence projects
· Minimum 5 years data warehousing experience including functional requirements writing, data modeling, ETL practices and querying RDBMS using sql.
· Minimum of 3 years experience with Business Objects
· Minimum 3 years experience in eCommerce reporting/analytics
· Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts, technologies, and best business practices. This includes data modeling, data sourcing, data transformation, data loading, data cleansing, data integrity checking and end-user tools.
· Must have extensive background designing and testing clickstream applications.
· Must have work-related project management experience in a data warehousing environment including the ability to accurately estimate work efforts, develop project plans and deliver on goals.
· PMP certification nice to have, but successful data warehousing related project management experience required
· Must have relevant project management experience in eCommerce reporting/analysis field.
· Background/knowledge of ATT eCommerce applications would be a bonus.
· Expertise with SQL required (Ansi-92 sql preferred) including query tools such as Toad or Queryman.
· Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Must be proficient with Business Objects
· Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with developers, managers, functional users, and executives
· Must be self-motivated and strong desire to learn and excel
· Must have bachelors degree or higher in computer science or related discipline.
· Previous industry experience in eCommerce highly desired while industry experience in Cellular/Wireless nice to have
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...