This position exists to cater to the needs and demands of the Business Process Clients at a senior level. This position is responsible for assigned client operations tasks, report and SQL creation, first line of customer support, problem identification and resolution and client satisfaction in the use of software, knowledge of the software, and understanding of the business needs of telecommunications to assure optimum performance to customers.
- Accountable for providing direct customer support to customers in the setup, understanding and running of the BSS/OSS as a product expert on how best to use and implement the BSS/OSS.
- Accountable for ensuring that client needs are fulfilled by analyzing their needs using knowledge of CHR Software Solutions'' products and services, assisting in the creation, testing and deployment of custom reports, diagnosing and resolving BSS/OSS related issues along with administering and maintaining the OSS/BSS Application.
- Responsible for assigned client processing operations tasks: such as client''s daily, weekly, and monthly operations which include, but not limited to: Switch polling, usage processing, TPM load, data exchange tasks, notice processing, trending, End User and CABS billing.
- Accountable for client satisfaction by routinely meeting with them to discuss account status, open issues, concerns and provide demonstrations and/or training on applications along with ensuring the accuracy of new and existing software by creating and performing test case scenarios.
- Ensure that knowledge and related experience is imparted to team members to increase overall department performance and knowledge by developing and maintaining BPS process documentation, recommend improved operations processes, and planning, developing, and presenting on-going ad-hoc training sessions.
- Lead in the creation of presentations for associates, management and clients.
- Accountable for the client satisfaction and smooth transition from Activations to BPS by participating in discovery, data analysis, data conversion, table set up and data validation for new client conversions.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining technical competencies as defined by departmental management such as current knowledge of BSS/OSS applications and BSS/OSS Table Structure.
- Subject to on-call and after hours support.
- Ability to travel 20% by car and/or plane may include weekend travel. Ability to travel internationally is required for some positions. Current valid driver''s license required.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server Management Studio (2005, 2008, 2008 R2)
- Strong understanding of CHR''s OSS/BSS environment structure, modules, and basic business reasons behind system functionality
- Understanding of relational database table relationship and OSS/BSS table schema
- Ability to use spreadsheet program to create and/or analyze data
- Knowledge of change control procedures and processes
- Ability to communicate to co-workers and clients at technical and non-technical levels
- Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) daily.
- Ability to operate copier, fax, phone, and other office equipment as needed.
- Demonstrates success in a multi tasked environment due to multiple assignments and tasks due at the same time.
- Ability to grasp concepts and processes quickly in a fast changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, or Business Administration preferred; or technical degree in related field
- Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
- 5 or more