Write Effective Copy
Client Problem Solving
Ongoing Research of Industry Trends
Internal Team Activities
Recruitment communications. Government communications. Business to business communications. At TMP Government, we are immersed in the world of communications across all media, from digital to print to broadcast.
Please include writing samples or a link to your portfolio!
Working with direction and independently, you will fulfill requests large and small, continually focused on clearly and effectively communicating with your audience. From concept development to project execution, you must be a dependable resource of high quality work. The only match for your creative and communication talents is your strong proofreading skill.
You will be involved in everything from concept development to writing body copy. To qualify, you need some agency experience or a background or degree in writing or communications. In addition, you must love the world of digital communications and enjoy staying ahead of the ever-changing world of social networking, search engine optimization, website development and emerging advertising trends across all media. From Addys to Webbys to Tellys, this is your opportunity to be a part of an award-winning agency.
* Is outstanding at working together with art directors to arrive at award-winning concepts. (We’ve already won hundreds of awards, from Addy to Webby to Telly.)
* Is well versed in content creation, social networking, search engine tools, keyword tracking, accessibility standards and digital media trends.
* Defines the needs and develops the creative strategy for clients, including listening, asking, hearing, prioritizing and translating client needs into strategic documents.
* Ensures the creative product stays ahead of the competition and exceeds client expectations.
* Develops effective copy for all advertising needs including but not limited to: traditional ad campaigns, websites, email campaigns, banner advertising, social media, presentations, creative rationales.
* Actively participates in client problem solving as part of integrated account team.
* Sets the example and expectations for creative team work ethic, attitude and desire to be the best at what we do individually and as a team.
* Conducts and participate in new business pitches and client meetings; develop relationships and communication with internal departments and clients to proactively support their need.
* Performs ongoing research of print, online and multimedia capabilities.
* Continually stays abreast of the latest and greatest in the digital world including understanding usability, browser environment, search engine marketing, search engine algorithms and more.
* Fulfills duties as required to succeed as a member of the creative department.
* 5+ years professional copywriting experience in an agency environment
* B.A. degree from four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Demonstrated creative ability;
* Strong writing, verbal and presentation skills;
* Must have excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work within strict deadlines and excellent presentation skills
As a part of North America’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies, TMP Government is a division of TMP Worldwide. With a global reach, a digital foundation and an uncompromising commitment to innovation and creativity, we are the leaders in our space and seek equally dedicated and passionate professionals who share our determination to provide the very best for our clients.
TMP Government is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Government to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. Further vetting may be required for work on certain clients.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
TMP Worldwide - 24 months ago
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...