Additional Job Information
Title: Sr Data Support Specialist
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Data Support and Integrity
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The purpose of the Sr. Data Support Specialist position is to research, provide guidance, make decisions, prioritize and collaborate with process partners and vendors to resolve complex master data issues for assigned ERP module(s) such as Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain in accordance with guidelines and internal controls. Provide exceptional customer service to Ascension Health Associates and others, responding to inquiries and requests and resolving issues accordingly.
Education & Experience:
- Provide research and validation of accuracy for complex data elements related to contract, item, and vendor master data
- Execute data analysis to identify errors, correct, and maintain integrity of finance, human resources, contracts, item and vendor master data
- Complete root cause analysis and develop solutions for Service Request that have been escalated to tier two; must be able to manage multiple request in multiple problem areas simultaneously
- Facilitate issue resolution between The Resource Group, Distributors and Vendors
- Communicate with Client Leadership and practice the Escalation Management Process when needed to resolve issues
- Provide Level 2 customer service support for process owners, process partners, health ministries and their Associates, answering all questions and resolving any issues or errors; Successfully handle most non-routine issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management
- Plan and organize work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized; Contribute ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of data integrity and related processes within area of influence
- Understand and apply Data Support and Integrity processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards
- Maintain positive work relationships with members of other teams in the Ministry Service Center, health ministries and process partners to communicate effectively and to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
- Provide training to Level I and Level II associates
- Provide direction to other Service Areas in order to fulfill client requests
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree in business, management, supply chain, or related ara preferred
- Two years of related experience required.
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Experience in shared services/internal service delivery role preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 23 months ago - save job