Globant is the Latin American leader in the creation of innovative software products that appeal to global audiences. For us, that means we are the place where the best engineers team up with art design studios and innovation labs to deliver a superb user experience.
In only 9 years, we created a Company that:
- Has more than 2,500 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, JWT, Zynga, and Google, among several others
- Was named among the top 10 product engineering vendor (2011) by Global Services
- Was recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey
- Was featured as case study of Harvard, MIT, Stanford and others
We offer a deep understanding on how technology brings competitive advantages to our customers. The game is still about engineering, but it is also about art and design, social networks, and innovation, and Globant is focused on scaling all these dimensions. Globant is the place where Engineering, Design and Innovation meet scale.
About the role
At Globant we're creating a DevOps team that will be focused on providing innovation for a flexible infrastructure. We're looking for a candidate who tackles challenges with pleasure, reuse successful formulas, is focused on best practices, enjoy working side by side with developers and -above all- enjoy learning about new technologies. We're expecting DevOps who can automate deployment and monitoring tasks so as to focus on performance, security and -yes- even more automation.Our DevOps approach focus on both Cloud technologies as well as on Release Management & Automation.
Required Mandatory Experience:
- Knowledge of VCS and DVCS .Subversion, Git
- Knowledge of CI and CI architectures. Jenkins slave master, dist-fork, etc..
- Knowledge of Build systems. Maven, Gradle, ANT.
-Knowledge of dependencies repositories like: Nexus, Archiva, Artifactory, etc..
-Intermediate / advanced Linux Management (system resource monitoring).
-Servlet container handling and / or application servers. Tomcat, WAS, JBoss. Deploy and setup basics.
-Centralized configuration services. Puppet, Chief.
-Hipervisors. VirtualBox, VMware.
-Java Programming. Concept of libraries, classpath, compile, unit testing, integration, automated functional
-Monitoring applications / servers. JMeter, JConsole, Icinga, Graphite
- Knowledge of SQL and databases (Oracle)