The Loyalty Lab Sales Director will be key to Loyalty Lab's explosive growth in the Loyalty, CRM and Customer Engagement software market. This position that will be responsible for the continued growth and nurturing of our worldwide sales team. As the manager of this sales team (currently 8 senior account managers with plans to double) this individual will be expected to provide sales leadership in solution-based selling (emphasis on strategic accounts), optimize territory design/account coverage and all of the duties associated with hiring and sales management. Loyalty Lab sells to a broad spectrum of industries including banking and finance, manufacturing, life sciences etc. The Company has very aggressive growth goals and thus future rapid hiring and on boarding of SAEs is a must.
- 5+ years management experience with direct reports; experienced in hiring & coaching; worldwide team management a huge plus
- Experience selling software products to large enterprise customers via direct sales (not channels)
- Experience selling technical solutions into marketing functions
- Proven track record of growing regional revenues, exceeding quota and being able to effectively hire and on-board new account executives in the shortest time possible
- Proven track record leading teams to prospect and evangelize newer technologies is a key requirement. Ideally candidates will have been involved in creating and leading a new market category (vs. following others in a well established market).
- Experience in the Loyalty and CRM space is a plus although not mandatory. Experience with selling to line of business executives (vs. IT) is preferred
- Consistent ability to establish and manage an organization pipeline to provide predictable quarterly outcomes
- Personal characteristics of importance include: pro-active, strong leadership characteristics, high energy/driven with strong sense of urgency, results oriented risk taker, intelligent/quick study, excellent communicator and unquestionable ethics.
Note that candidates submitted from external agencies will not be considered for this job requisition:
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery....