Posting Job Title: Sr Director, Sales Channel Effectiveness
Requisition #: 144918BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Alternative Locations: United States - Virginia - Herndon;;
Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Senior Director of Sales Channel Effectiveness, to join the Insights & Analytics department within the Residential Marketing organization. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Insights & Analytics team within Time Warner Cable's Corporate Marketing organization seeks a Business Intelligence professional for the role of Senior Director of Sales Channel Effectiveness. The Senior Director will lead a team charged with measuring performance across all TWC Sales Channels. Responsibilities will include overseeing all reporting of Sales Channel performance and measurement of key performance indicators - such as revenue per sale, cost per sale, funnel metrics, quality of sale, churn/survival by channel, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
The Senior Director of Sales Channel Effectiveness will report to the VP of Marketing Effectiveness within the Insights & Analytics department, and will serve as a key business advisor to Sales Channel leaders, and key stakeholders within the Marketing & Sales organizations.
The Senior Director will manage a team of six to eight professionals responsible for: daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of channel performance- including analysis of variances vs. trend, plan, prior year; sales funnel analysis; tracking of channel specific KPIs; providing guidance on resource allocation/ROI across channels. The Senior Director will leverage existing BI tools, and will guide the selection, development and implementation of new BI tools and capabilities, to aid in analysis and reporting of Sales Channel performance.
- Twelve years or more experience working as a Business Intelligence professional within a Sales or Marketing organization with an established reputation for measuring the effectiveness of channel performance (e.g., within telecommunications, financial services, publishing, retail, consulting, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of sales organizations, processes and channels, including in-depth knowledge of Online channel
- Proficiency with BI tools and capabilities (e.g., MicroStrategy, Cognos, Tableau, etc.) to performing data mining, data visualization, reporting & dashboarding, etc.
- Experience managing, motivating and developing teams, and managing large and complex projects
- Strong communication skills, including experience presenting business results to diverse audiences - from line managers to executives
- MS Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word- with high level of proficiency in Excel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree from accredited four year college with major in Marketing, Management, Finance, Statistics or Economics.
- Graduate degree preferred
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Manager: Delegates authority to carry out work of a unit to subordinate supervisors or managers
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00237 - Charlotte 7910 Crescent
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 15 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...