Fidato Partners is currently looking for an experienced ETL/Data warehouse Developer to join our clients global organization in Horsham, PA.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides analysis of existing data, designs and implements local and global data warehouses
* Works closely with IT Business Analysts and users to determine appropriate data warehouse architecture and data modeling designs.
* Performs data warehouse/cube population maintenance and enhancements.
* Provides automated procedures to accomplish on-going data warehouse population.
* Manages BI/data warehouse projects from conception to implementation.
* Writes user documentation regarding retrieval of data warehouse information. Ensures that documentation remains current.
* Writes technical documentation including but not limited to data warehouse implementation, on-going data population, and recovery processes. Ensures that documentation remains current.
* Designs and writes user reports. Documents data flows and rationale for reports.
* Verifies the completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of data warehouse information.
* Provides user training on data warehouse functions and reports available.
* Performs routine assignments independently. Discusses or seeks approval on complex matters.
* Learns user functions, organization and roles in the company to the extent required.
* Maintains a positive working relationship with all departments and coworkers in order to optimize working relationships and communication.
* Prepares status reports on monthly basis or as requested.
* Mentors other programming staff in current applications and techniques.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field required
* 7 + years of overall experience in IT required
* 5 + years experience in Data warehousing (including dimensional modeling) and ETL required
* 5+ years experience with Oracle databases (SQL and PL/SQL) required
* 4+ years experience with Informatica preferred
* 2+ years experience with OBIEE is desired but not required
* Experience with Oracle BI Applications and/or Essbase a plus
Fidato Partners - 16 months ago