Move, Inc. is the leader in online real estate and operator of the Move network of real estate web sites for consumers and real estate professionals. Move’s sites ( realtor.com ® , Move.com®, Moving.com, SocialBios.com, Newhomesource.com, and SeniorHousingNet.com™) provide the resources and decision support tools for consumers and real estate professionals looking for home and real estate-related information. |
Our business strategy is to create the leading real estate information marketplace by connecting consumers with the content, tools and professional expertise they need to find homes that are perfect for them. The company aims to serve consumers at every stage of the real estate cycle and to provide real estate professionals with a suite of CRM tools and customized advertising opportunities to better serve buyers and sellers in the marketplace.
Looking for a super star email marketer ( Sr. Email Marketing Manager ) who wants to help reinvent email at Move. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the strategy, planning, and growth of the role of email across consumer, B2B and sales programs. The individual, based in San Jose, CA, will be responsible for developing and implementing program, product, and real estate news-related email strategies that successfully acquire new consumers and retain existing consumers.
We’re looking for a strong email marketer who is experienced in leading cross-functional teams to deliver successful campaigns and who is relentless in their approach to testing and optimization.
- Demonstrate Move email expertise by speaking externally and publishing articles within the email and real estate markets.
- Partner with internal product marketing, brand and comms teams to develop email strategy for products, programs, and/or audiences ongoing.
- Drive the calendaring, messaging, testing, audience selection, creative development, and analysis/key insights for your campaigns.
- Drive completion of the email development process against established timeline ensuring on-time deployments.
- Write email specific creative brief and brief internal or external creative team leveraging internal partner messaging, while making sure that email best practices are in play.
- Design and execute tests that support key hypotheses and deliver actionable insights that contribute to business growth.
- Partner with internal teams and email vendor to execute flawlessly on campaign plan including making sure that relevant campaign, offer, and test plan tracking is in place.
- Analyze campaign performance, summarize key insights, and offer recommendations.
- Accurately assess the success/financial impact of direct response programs.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in consumer based email marketing; 10-15 years total professional marketing experience, ideally in retention and/or loyalty marketing.
- Expert knowledge of legal issues and email best practices including targeting, creative, messaging, and email performance metrics.
- Results-driven, action-oriented and ability to act intuitively, while following sound strategy.
- Proven experience participating in cross-functional teams and influencing great outcomes across a matrix organization with evolving requirements.
- Experience working with ESPs, specifically building business requirements for list segmentation, workflows, and lifecycle/triggered email campaigns.
Real Estate experience a plus as well.
- Strong analytic skills, including experience with customer segmentation, tracking results and interpreting key learnings.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters Degree a plus.
- Has the capacity to both “think” and “do”
- Is mature, smart and confident
- Forms great relationships, both internally and externally
- Has an even-tempered personality
- Moves at a quick pace and is flexible
Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp, is a leading provider of online real estate services and operates the Move network of real estate...