Sr Engineer (PDX) , Packaged Software Center of Excellence(Job Number: INF0002RF)
JOIN US AS A SENIOR ENGINEER, PDX in our Packaged Software Center of Excellence
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Tech Lead, PDX, Systems Analyst/Engineer, Senior Programmer/Analyst, Portal, Mobile, Document Management, SharePoint, PeopleSoft, JDA, Retalix, Oracle
About This Opportunity -
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Engineer, you'll take the lead as you…
- Guide technical design activities to ensure design intent is clear and infrastructure impact understood
- Collaborate with team to promote re-use and develop consistent technical build, implementation and support processes
- Lead the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of platforms, applications and infrastructure services
- Work with IT management and architects to ensure systems are in line with overall IT policies and standards
- Designs, develops and unit test software or implements and test infrastructure components that meet functional and non-functional activities
- Coordinates the diagnoses, isolation and de-bugging of software and hardware problems and performs problem resolution
- Ensures adherence to standards and best practices
- Lead the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of applications
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 7-9 years total work experience
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Target Corporation - 19 months ago
Target Corporation (Target) operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...