Senior Enterprise Architect with specialization in Payments (ACH, Wires, Cards and emerging technologies) in the financial industry to provide solution architecture and guidance for a corporate effort consolidating and modernizing solutions across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will have extensive architecture experience in Payment solutions and a visionary developing solution with future emerging technologies in perspective.
This person will be expected to have detailed knowledge of business processes as well as trending technology/solutions related to payments processing.
Exceptional communication skills are required to:
• facilitate and inform line-of-business partners in the finalizing of business goals and objectives across payments channels and products;
• facilitate and inform technical design and architecture with recent and relevant payments systems / implementation experiences;
• Provide leadership and share knowledge related to latest industry technologies and trends;
• Ten or more years working with Payments functions and technology in banking industry
• Extensive experience and familiarity with payment instruments such as ACH, Wires, Credit/Debit Cards and Funds transfer and their rules and regulations
• Ability to provide guidance and vision on emerging technologies such as P2P, Digital Wallets, and EMV etc.,
• Proven experience developing architectural deliverables for Payments solutions
• Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership to lead and guide solution architects developing detailed design for the proposed solutions in the Payments space
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including experience in communicating complex technical terms to non-technical audiences
• Demonstrated ability to lead, guide, and mentor others