Disney Consumer Products (DCP) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that extends the Disney brand to merchandise ranging from apparel, toys, home decor and books to interactive games, food and beverages, stationery, electronics and animation art.
We seek a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA), Strategy to support the development and execution of the growth strategy for Disney Consumer Products (DCP). The role requires superior modeling skills as well as strategic thinking, business development, analytical, collaboration, communication, and multi-tasking skills. The successful candidate will possess the ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management, from senior leaders of DCP and The Walt Disney Company to mid-level partners in the lines of business.
- Construct financial/analytical models in support of potential acquisitions, other financial deals, and various strategic opportunities. Summarize and communicate key learnings to senior management.
- Identify, define and analyze trends/strategies across major markets as relates to the consumer products business
- Drive and manage elements of the DCP strategic planning process.
- Identify areas of research and perform appropriate qualitative and quantitative analyses; perform primary and secondary research as needed.
- Create compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate outcomes and recommendations.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at any one time across DCP.
- Manage timelines and implementation schedules.
- Manage development of key initiatives; develop strategy and vet concepts
- Participate in variety of senior meetings with professionalism and credibility.
- 2+ years in a strategy and/or management consulting role.
- Strong, proven analytics and financial modeling skills.
- Strong problem solving skills (prioritization, critical thinking, hypothesis creation, etc.).
- Market research experience.
- Consumer products experience a plus
- Outstanding multi-tasking and teamwork capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or Engineering from a top undergraduate institution
This position is with Disney Consumer Products.