As a Financial Analyst at Citizens Bank you will be responsible for:
- Support Budget and Forecast production Balance Sheet models in Hyperion Planning, including normal maintenance, user training and user questions
- Support User training on Hyperion Smartview for both Citizens and RBS Smartview Applications Participate in Hyperion Planning Model improvements
- Support facets of monthly profitability reporting as required
- Serve as Departmental SharePoint site administrator
- Participate in process improvements and automation projects
- 4yr College Degree in Finance or Computer Science with course work in both
- 2-4yrs Finance/Financial Systems Experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel, Access, SQL
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deliverables
- Experience with Client/Server OLAP Database Software (Oracle Hyperion Products including Essbase, Planning and/or Data Relationship Management) a plus
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...