This individual will be an integral member of the Home Lending Solutions Reporting team which is responsible for the month end reporting, forecasting/budgeting reporting for the business unit.
- This individual will be responsible for the creation and delivery of monthly pre-close and close reporting packages for Home Lending which will include daily report generation, projection of pre-close estimates, accrual submission, and development of key communication to consolidation and HLS management including detailed variance analysis and commentary.
- This individual will be responsible for the monthly reporting of Mortgage volumes using all related data feeds and source systems to update actual results for total production and channel details including forecasting/budgeting.
- The role will also provide reporting support for HLS forecast and budget processes. This will include comparative reporting in support of variance analysis, development and support of consolidated financial analysis, and development of key metrics and drivers used to develop forecasts and budgets.
- Analyst will manage the monthly reporting, forecast and budgeting for HLS capital requirements and related depreciation expense including all related financial performance review tracking.
- The role will also provide expense reporting, forecast and budgeting for the HLS Business Strategy business unit. This will require the forecasting of compensation and outside services expense as well as FTE related expenses to include travel, telephone, postage, and headcount. Reporting and meeting routines will be maintained by analyst in support of the business line.
- Participate in support of ad-hoc reporting of business unit requests and monthly financial performance review documents as needed.
Bachelors degree in business or finance
Minimum 3 years of relevant financial experience
Demonstrated knowledge of accounting concepts and financial controls
Experience in preparing monthly financial statements.
Independent self-starter with ability to work collaboratively across teams in a fast-paced environment
Comfortable in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
Excellent written and oral communication
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...