IndCor Properties, Inc. (IndCor) is one of the premier real estate companies in the United States focusing on the ownership and management of industrial properties. As a comprehensive real estate operator, IndCor currently owns and manages over 85 million square feet located in 40 key logistics markets in 21 states. IndCor is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with regional offices located in Denver, Colorado and Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
The senior financial analyst will be responsible for performing a myriad of analytical duties associated with operating an 83 million square foot portfolio of industrial properties. The duties include: maintaining Argus files; monthly financial reporting, assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts, and ad hoc analysis & reporting.
Essential Job Functions
Understand and master a multitude of financial systems and processes and provide support and training as needed.
Develop value add tools and assist in system and process improvement projects as needed.
Assist in updates to G&A and corporate overhead schedules.
Maintain a large portfolio of Argus files that will require making periodic updates for executed leases, changes in market leasing assumptions, and adjustments to operating expenses, capital disbursements and other income.
Support monthly reporting processes which include operation metrics, variance reporting, cash forecasting, capital management, and lease pipeline review.
Participate heavily in the annual budget and quarterly reforecasting processes that involves planning, supporting budgeting and forecasting tools, determining financial goals and related guidance, communicating process and guidance to teams in the field, and reporting on results to field teams and senior management.
Identify and highlight key operating trends and assist in the preparation of monthly financial operating results commentary for senior management.
Develop relationships with regional asset managers and leasing agents in the field, and attend budget and leasing meetings in order to become intimately familiar with all aspects of assigned properties.
Perform various property valuation and lease analyses on an as need basis.
Perform special ad hoc projects and analyses as assigned.
The financial analyst must possess the following:
- A strong work ethic, the strength to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment, and an ability to meet critical deadlines
- Intelligence with a keen focus on details
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge
- Exceptional analytical skills with a deep knowledge of and mastery of Excel (experience with Argus is a plus)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills since interaction will personnel at all levels will be required
- Experience working at a publicly traded real estate or financial services firm preferred but not required. In addition, experience in REIT performance metrics and reporting preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in the accounting, finance or commercial real estate fields and a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting. A GPA of 3.5 or above is preferred.
IndCor offers competitive salaries and a robust benefits program which includes 401(k), comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans and more!
For immediate consideration, please apply online at
We are committed to a diverse workforce. EOE M/F D/V
Equity Office - 16 months ago
Equity Office Properties Trust (NYSE:EOP), operating through its various subsidiaries and affiliates, is the nation's largest publicly held...