Position Title |
Sr Financial Analyst
Business Unit Description
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled service make us the partner of choice for many of the world’s most admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, and tobacco industries. Our end-market expertise is also the foundation for success in our other businesses – Specialty Chemicals and the Community Development and Land Management Group. We touch people’s lives every day, everywhere. We help people keep track of their medications ( Dosepak ®, and Shellpak ® packaging), take care of their homes and gardens ( Mixor ® Trigger Sprayers) and their communities ( Evotherm ® asphalt). We develop products and solutions that not only grow our customers’ brands, but also improve our – and their – customers’ quality of life.
With about 15,000 employees worldwide, MWV operates in 30 countries and serves customers in more than 100 nations. But no matter where we’re doing business, we do things the right way – with a focus on integrity, sustainability, and positively contributing to the communities in which our employees live and work.
MWV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position partners with all levels of the organization. Act as the business unit's financial gatekeeper and uses superior financial analysis skills to support initiatives concerning budget, payroll, sales value, project scope, cost of goods manufactured, purchases, etc. Be an assertive, independent thinker who can balance multiple changing priorities on a regular basis and can recommend sound business decisions in a collaborative environment. Question, challenge, improve and take accountability for existing internal financial processes and can collaborate with others to explore new commercial markets and product categories to help grow the office products business. WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Must have related work experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Superior analytical skills 5-7 years of related experience.
- A work history that displays a progression of increasing financial responsibilities/skills.
- Ability to manage projects to completion with limited guidance.
- Ability to accept ad-hoc projects with little notice in a dynamic deadline-sensitive environment from a variety of sources.
- Proven ability to consistently make sound high-level business decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and SAP is helpful.
United States of America
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled...