Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC (NYSE: OCN) is an industry leader in residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing with a 20 plus year track record of success. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices in Florida, Texas and Washington, DC as well as support operations in India and Uruguay, Ocwen has been featured in Time Magazine, National Public Radio, New York Times, and other national publications for our innovation, dynamic growth and ability to successfully help homeowners across the US.
As a leader in loan modifications, we strive to help struggling families meet their financial responsibilities and stay in their homes as well as help them address the concerns and complex questions they may have about their home and mortgage. Helping homeowners is what we do!
Make a difference by working in this dynamic, growing field for one of the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the mortgage servicing industry. The Customer Care Center is a fast-paced, high-end call center and responsible for resolving early delinquency, addressing customer inquiries and providing outstanding customer service. As a Customer Care Coordinator you will work alongside highly motivated, well-educated peers who share your passion for providing the best possible service to our 600,000 plus customers. The position offers advancement opportunities and a competitive salary plus incentives for the above-average performer.
Responsible for analytics and related communication that drive management decision making towards the continued, successful growth of our prime mortgage lending business. Candidates should be analytical and detail oriented, yet, have the ability to simplify and communicate results with an understanding of what is meaningful and actionable. Candidates should be flexible, positive and looking for a unique opportunity to learn and make an impact.
- Create and modify financial planning/forecasting models
- Conduct profitability analysis on existing and new business opportunities
- Identify opportunities for cost savings or revenue improvements
- Define, track, analyze and report on business drivers and key metrics
- Work with Management to evaluate business performance, capacity, funding needs, etc
- Project management and process improvement
- Variety of analytical support roles
- Support ad-hoc data mining and query requests
• 5+ years of finance related experience required
• Experienced in modeling,analyzing and interpreting complex dataand business results
Advanced level of proficiency in MS Excel
• Multi-dimensional database skills, Hyperion Essbase experience is a plus
• Under-graduate degree required
• Mortgage Banking background preferred
• Strong problem-solving, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Requires above average communication skills and abilities to communicate with Operations, Financial, IT and Senior Management.