Source Interlink Media is seeking a full-time Senior Financial Analyst for the El Segundo, CA office.
Source Interlink Media, LLC is the premier source of special interest media in the United States. With 70+ publications, 100+ websites, 800 branded products, 50+ events, TV and radio programs, and mobile device applications, SIM is the largest provider of content to enthusiast communities interested in consumer and performance automotive, action sports, marine, home technology and other niche activities. The Division’s strategy is to wholly focus on targeted audiences by leveraging and expanding upon its core market-leading brands through a multi-platform media approach. Some of our brands include: Motor Trend , IntelliChoice , Hot Rod , Truckin , Baseball America , TRANSWORLD SKATEboarding , Powder , Surfer , StupidVideos.com , Bound by Ink , Geek and Recoil to name just a few.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following duties, but not limited to:
· Handle all financial and administrative support for Mind Over Eye and the Video division
· Perform monthly reporting and closing process.
· Develop and maintain the budget and operating plan.
· Review contracts and assist with billing and expense coding.
· Provide high-level strategic and operational analysis on existing and new business possibilities.
· Develop and maintain business metrics.
· Support business owners on short and long term tactical management.
· Other duties and tasks as assigned
· Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
· 3+ years of progressive accounting or finance experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Proven ability to create and lead strategic financial plans.
· Ability to successfully work in a fast paced, high stress environment.
· Intermediate to advanced accounting experience preferred.
· The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view computer screen.
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.
TEN - 6 months ago