Senior Financial Analyst
To perform this job successfully, the person must be able to perform at a high level consistently over time and be relentlessly driven toward achievement and results.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for:
- Developing and preparing financial reports or key performance indicators and perform analysis to help Senior Leadership Team identify target variance, profitability and risk.
- Developing and deploying financial analysis tools and push for automation of reporting to make contribution to improve business and financial processes.
- Coordinating and arranging regular touch points with members of management to drive continuous improvement in key areas of financial and business performance:
- Labor Productivity and efficiency
- Product/Service costing and variance analysis
- Product/service profitability analysis
- Capital Expenditures
- Quarterly/Annual Forecast Process (Ensuring Accuracy & Timeliness)
- Working knowledge of financial software tools such as Lawson and a general understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning tools.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; specifically Excel - including formulas, pivot tables and charts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present data to stakeholders for full scenario understanding.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines while providing high quality work.
- Track record of identifying process improvements, making appropriate recommendations and creatively problem solving.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously, with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Experience: Seven years of financial analysis experience in a manufacturing/production setting with a proven success in that tenure
Working Conditions: Office/Production Settings
- 2 years ago - save job