PlayHaven is focused on providing tools to allow game developers to promote their games across different marketing mediums with the goal of attracting new players to their games and keeping them playing. PlayHaven offers developers a suite of services including internal cross-promotion, game rewards, interstitial ads, and more, all in a single platform. PlayHaven's mobile developer platform spans thousands of games, over 130+ million monthly unique users, and 2.5 billion monthly game sessions. Our customers include Cartoon Network, Digital Chocolate, Glu Mobile, Game Circus, Namco Bandai, NaturalMotion, Nickelodeon, Playtika and Sega, all leveraging PlayHaven's tools to increase the lifetime value of their games. PlayHaven is backed by e.ventures, GGVC and Tandem Entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer to work on the PlayHaven Dashboard. You will engineer new platform features into our Front End, enabling game developers to easily market to their players.
- 4+ years software development experience
- Solid knowledge of CSS/JS/HTML5 with jQuery
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles
- Fast-learning and adaptable to new code-bases
- General familiarity with current trends in front-end tools and frameworks
- Ability to see a project from spec to pixel-perfect implementation
- Driven to find the right people/things that can unblock your blockers
What we offer:
- Real test-driven development experience
- Knowledge of WebDriver or other browser automation tools
- Server-side (Python) experience or interest
- Have you done Agile before?
- Free lunches every day and plenty of snacks
- Competitive salaries and awesome paid-for medical, dental and vision benefits plus a 401(k)
- Unlimited vacation (and we require a minimum of 2 weeks!)
- Epic ping pong and FIFA battles
- A transparent work environment
- A developer community that inspires and works with you to change mobile gaming