World Fuel Services is looking for a top Senior
Functional Analyst for Oracle Financials. Successful
candidate will evaluate business requirements, propose
alternatives and implement functional solutions within
the Oracle Financials area. Propose business process
improvements based on industry best practices using the
Oracle Applications Financials technology stack. Conduct
gap analysis and write / maintain functional
specifications for new or modified business processes.
Consult and assist the technical team during design,
development and testing of automated solutions. Create
and assist others in the writing of user documentation,
instructions, test scripts and procedures.
solution leading to accurate cost and time estimates.
- Assist project leaders by scoping the proposed
Accountable for providing leadership and facilitation
for requirements gathering, process engineering,
structured documentation and presentation of findings.
FA within the “Financials” business process. Also a US
- Configure Oracle Applications R12 for AR, AP, GL and
government financial accounting would be helpful. Assist
with security, Oracle responsibilities, alerts, workflow
approvals and system privileges.
non-functional requirements such as system performance,
- Responsible for identifying and analyzing
usability, reliability, adaptability, security, legal
and other operational aspects.
maintenance activities by testing and troubleshooting
- Support all Oracle Applications patching, upgrades and
functional issues. Lead functional acceptance testing of
enhancements, patches and upgrades.
environment for the Oracle Financials application
- Perform system troubleshooting in a production support
modules. Assist users in solving both functional and
system issues within agreed-to service level agreements
(SLAs). Provide end-user instruction, training and
support to resolve application issues. Manage Oracle
Service Requests (SR's) to resolution effectively.
formulating solutions. Act as the liaison between the
- Lead system enhancements initiatives by designing and
business and the technical team members through the
solution delivery process.
completion of compliance training.
- Clearance of a government background check and
within multi phase, global implementations
- At least 5 years working as an IT Functional Analyst
- At least 3 years working with Oracle Applications
- Strong Oracle multi org / multi currency experience
preferred with some government accounting background
- Experience with Accounting concepts and practices
requirements and test scenarios
- Experience in documenting complex business
- Some experience in QA processes.
- Strong SDLC experience required. Exposure Oracle AIM
understanding the underlying structure of the most
- Experience with executing SQL queries and
common Oracle Applications tables will be given
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
World Fuel Services offers a competitive compensation
package which includes an annual bonus plan that is
commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Employee benefits are typical of a Fortune 500 company
and include medical insurances that start on your first
day of employment and a matching 401(k) plan.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION PROCESS:
Interested candidates will need to submit the following
- A detailed resume describing work experience and
a good fit for the position
- A cover letter or brief summary explaining why you are
World Fuel Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to workplace Diversity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation or unique
assistance in applying,
please send your request specifying the assistance
needed to our Human Resources Department at:
or fax 305-392-5608
Statement to Third Party Recruiting Agencies:
Our internal Recruiting Department will not be accepting
resumes or calls concerning this specific job posting.
So, we will not be responsible for any fees or charges
associated with unsolicited resumes. Occasionally we do
utilize third party Recruiters that are on our preferred
vendor list but not for this opening. Emails, calls, or
any form of solicitation directly to our Hiring Managers
will only reduce an agencies prospect of working with
our company in the future.
Req. Code : 2499
Organizational Unit : CORP
Division/Department : Technology - Development