Employer will not sponsor visas for position
Working in concert with assigned creative communications teams, provide creative services for CITGO, including business communications, corporate advertising and promotional elements. Provide input on creative work plans and develop targeted, effective and original design direction. Meet with internal clients, agency partners and other vendors as well as department team members to ensure that design and communication goals are met and that costs are closely monitored. Guide and oversee agency partners’ graphic artists as well as department’s contractor designers on the execution of production art to ensure that the design integrity and message are carried through every phase of a project. Participate in development of strategies for image and corporate programs (e.g. social responsibility) campaigns.
College Degree (Bachelors Level).
Bachelors degree in graphic arts discipline or Associates degree/Trade/Technical School with 7 years experience or 10-12 years experience if no degree accepted.
Must possess extensive knowledge of computer graphics software. Exceptional design and layout skills required.
Must possess strong communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 5, 7 with Associate’s degree, 10-12 years if no degree.
1. As part of a corporate communications team, meet with clients to understand project goals and budget parameters. Once creative work plan is in place and creative direction established, use in-depth and wide degree artistic design abilities to translate elements into original/effective design. Assist in presentation of design recommendations and rationale to clients.
2. Use specialized, in-depth design talent to oversee design, analysis and utilization of computer technology in the development and production of digital graphic communications projects. Utilize specialized, expert knowledge of desktop publishing to incorporate desktop publishing concepts and software knowledge in the execution of final design from concept to finished digital media. Ensure digital assets are prepared in a manner that facilitates efficient project completion.
3. Work closely with Corporate Communications Manager in the scheduling and delegation of production within the Corporate Communications department and agency partners. Coordinate development of production art with graphic artists in agency partners, contractor designers and/or Brand Development department.
4. Research and incorporate current and emerging graphic/design industry trends. Help keep department apprised of same. Keep abreast of all available technical resources and developing software. Attend continuing education and seminars as needed and provide instruction/updates for group. Make recommendations for educational opportunities that would be value to art staff.
5. Secure, organize and protect digital assets through performance of timely data backup. Archive and manage digital assets to ensure future timely retrieval.
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - 2 years ago
From the get-go CITGO Petroleum has been refining and marketing petroleum products, including jet fuel, diesel fuel, heating oils, and...