JOB TITLE: Senior Habilitation Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Day Supports
Hours Of Work:
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week (Flexible schedule required to provide necessary support)
- Supervise two or more program areas and/or oversee program for 30 or more consumers.
- Supervise staff of 3-5 employees
Education and/or Experience:
- Two years of successful supervisory and leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and operate programs for people with disabilities that support community inclusion.
- Walking & Climbing Stairs
- Implementing SCIP Techniques
- Reaching, Bending, Stooping
- Lifting: Ability to lift and transfer Consumers
- Pushing Wheelchairs
Salary: $27,800- $31,300/year + our full benefits package!
Full-Time Benefits include:
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 2 weeks vacation after 1st year
- 15 Flex days annually
- Health and Dental Insurance, including Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health insurance rates are: $25 for single, $105 for 2-person, $125 for family per month
- Group Term Life Insurance 1x Annual Salary
- Generous Health Reimbursement Account contributions
- Agency contributes at least 3% of annual salary
- Tuition Reimbursement, Direct Deposit, and more!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program Employer, Minority/Female/ Disabled/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment physicals and substance abuse testing.