Rockline Industries is a privately held wet wipe manufacturer with facilities in Arkansas, New Jersey, Wisconsin, China and the United Kingdom with over 1800 employees. Rockline is a dynamic and progressive company with double digit growth. Rockline currently has an immediate opening in our Springdale, AR facility for a:
Senior Human Resources Generalist
Summary of position: The Senior Human Resources Generalist will assist the Human Resources Manager in developing, implementing, and coordinating policies and programs concerning associate relations/goodwill, recruitment, regulatory compliance, leadership & team development, compensation, communication, wellness promotion and recognition. Partner with Human Resources Manager in maximizing the strategic use of human resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Coach and counsel our leadership team on how best to handle associate relations.
• Responsible for providing effective conflict resolution when dealing with associate issues. Closely monitor the company discipline procedure so as to maintain consistency.
• Recruit, maintain, and develop a dynamic, union-free workforce. Coordinate the Job Posting selection process. Act as lead management representative with hourly recruitment efforts.
• Assist in continuously enhancing our leadership development program.
• Promote company Wellness Promotion programs (i.e., Wellness Committee formulation, administering our Smoking Cessation sessions, etc.)
• Oversee the planning and conducting of the various company events such as Family Fun Day, Associate Appreciation Day, United Way campaigns, etc.
• Assist with creating and updating Rockline-AR policies and procedures.
• Work with the Human Resources Manager and Training Department to assist associates with their performance development by coordinating the Rockline Tuition Reimbursement Program in addition to offering individual counseling on ways to enhance their overall contribution to the organization.
• Effectively conduct on-boarding activities so new associates are effectively acclimated to Rockline.
• Responsible for managing the Human Resource Assistant and Human Resources Training Support Administrator.
• Responsible for ensuring the Affirmative Action Plan logs are maintained and assist with the annual development of the plan document.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• Requires a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a major in Human Resources/Business Management. PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
• At least 2 years or more of experience working in Human Resources preferably in a manufacturing setting.
• Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Rockline associates and management. Must effectively arbitrate associate conflict situations and resolve in consistent manner.
• Must be able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Proficient with the use of computers and able to work with Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package includes:
*Competitive Salary *Advancement Opportunities
*Company matched 401(k) Plan *Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
*Holiday and Vacation Pay *Tuition Reimbursement
*Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurances
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Rockline Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please send your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Rockline Industries, Inc - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Rockline Industries is a family owned corporation established in 1976.
Rockline is principally engaged in the manufacturing and marketing...