About the Position:
The role of Sr. Human Resources Business Partner supports multiple LOB/Functions and is accountable for day-to-day management of the HR function, including partnering across the organization to deliver support in the areas of talent acquisition, talent management, consultation, retention, and performance management. The incumbent is responsible for developing people plans that enable business performance. As a member of both the AS HR and the assigned LOB/Function Leadership Team, the incumbent is expected to actively participate in strategic and tactical business planning, decisions and execution. The successful candidate will develop and maintain an understanding of business objectives and operating environments, build strong relationships, and will provide insights, support and advice to drive business decisions and performance.
• Support assigned business groups providing consultation and delivery of HR programs and services.
• Provide advice and consultation to management on HR issues, policies, and issues resolution.
• Partner with the Employee Relations team on resolving employee relations issues.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition and hiring managers in developing recruitment and sourcing strategies. Assist hiring managers in the candidate selection and offer process.
• In collaboration with the Talent Management team assess organization development needs, develop business group-focused Development agenda, and implement programs to address those needs and ensure individuals and the organization have the skills/knowledge needed for success.
• Interpret policies and provide counsel and guidance to managers and employees concerning work related issues.
• Educate and advise management on effective application of the AS compensation programs.
• Educate and support management in the successful implementation of the AS performance management policies and programs.
• Identify key trends in the business supported and collaborate with members of HR team to provide recommendations and solutions.
• Support and manage HR projects and programs as assigned.
• Develop and implement effective global employee engagement and communications programs that support the business strategies, “great place to work” philosophy and which provide effective feedback mechanisms.
Requirements and Preferred Requirements:
• 8 years professional HR experience
• Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or HR Preferred
• Substantial business acumen
• Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between HR and business strategy
• Ability to develop clear, actionable steps in support of an overall business strategy
• Ability to identify new ways for HR to support the business strategy
• Ability to develop and deliver relevant, effective training programs to targeted audiences
• Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
• Effective team player
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
• PHR or SPHR certifications preferred
• Oracle HRIS, Word, Excel, and Power Point, Lotus Notes experience preferred
• Acquisition and integration experience a plus
• Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission...