Enbridge Energy Company, Inc, a leader in crude and natural gas transportation, gathering, and processing, has an immediate need for a Training Lead in the EBS (Enterprise Business Solutions) group in the Houston, TX office. The incumbent will be responsible for developing training standards and strategy for HR technology, creating educational materials for use in training of users and/or trainers and serves as the overall owner of the Knowledge Repository.
Training Strategy and Guidelines
- Develop training standards and strategy for HR technology
- Create training program requirements for users
- Create and validate Enterprise-wide guidelines to ensure consistent application of training principles
- Develop process to ensure vetting of documentation owned by other functional areas.
Delivery of Training Program
- Create educational materials for use in training of users and/or trainers
- Accountable for modifications to training materials to ensure materials are up to date and of high quality
- Assemble, centralize and maintain all educational materials related to HR technology usage.
- Discuss preliminary supporting documents with Functional Request Lead and Knowledge Owners to define scope of training
- Prepare to create training materials
Communication and Relationships
- Create training plan
- Leads the planning and delivery of HR technology training for the Enterprise
- Deliver training and provide tools to business functions to enable their ability to train others
- Participate in projects as required to ensure adequate training materials/tools for ongoing use of HR technology
- Accountable for training matrix and training records management
- Educate and monitor project contractors on training standards
- Schedule training sessions
- Book rooms
- Book trainees
- Determine appropriate communication medium for training material
- Create training material
- Validate with Functional Request Lead and Knowledge Owners and Process Owner
- Deliver Training material
- Conduct Train the Trainer sessions
- Upload materials into eLMS and decide what materials should be delivered in eLMS.
- UPK owner, decide how and when to use UPK
Responsibilities within Knowledge Repository
- Determine appropriate communications medium for training material
- Seek approvals from Knowledge Owner
- Publish artifacts to knowledge repository
- Determine scope of independent education and formal education required for new support team member
- Familiarize new team members with areas of shared knowledge
- Related University degree or certificate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of directly related experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven documentation and writing skills.
- Must have broad knowledge of all HR technology areas
- Proven planning and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- Proficient in creating training plans and materials
Equal Employment Opportunity
We appreciate your interest in Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Enbridge participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 832-214-9263 or by email at USHumanResources@enbridge.com . This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as a result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.
- Normal physical effort required in a standard office environment
- Needs to be able to function in a virtual environment.
- Occasional travel to other Enbridge locations for meetings and projects with HR EBS personnel throughout Enbridge.
- Close working relationships and communications across multiple locations and time zones.
- Complex & often competing business requirements and priorities
Enbridge - 2 years ago
Head of the class in transporting petroleum around the Great Lakes is Enbridge Energy Partners, which owns the 1,900-mile US portion...