Posting Job Title: Sr IT Analyst, Internal Audit
Requisition #: 146941BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a
Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
Under the supervision of an Internal Audit Manager, plan and perform operational, financial, project assurance, and compliance audits with a focus on Information Technology. Reviews may be performed for specific Markets/Areas or Company-wide, with responsibilities including: process mapping, risk assessment, risk and control identification, audit test design and execution, audit documentation, and report writing. Identify technology and process improvement opportunities. Interact with various levels of business unit personnel. Perform special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Finance or Engineering
- 3 - 5 years IT auditing, internal control, process design or implementation experience
- Strong IT and internal control background
- Working knowledge of GAAS and GAAP
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports and legal documents
- Prior experience communicating and interfacing with a variety of levels throughout the organization.
- Proficiency utilizing advanced functions in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills. Must be able to communicate ideas effectively and concisely to all levels of management, internal and external auditors and outside contacts
- Positive attitude dedicated towards achieving results for the "team"; progressive thinking skills, strong work ethic; and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision under stressful conditions and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including hours beyond the normal schedule, when necessary
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Education and Experience:
- At least two years of public accounting experience
- Licensed CPA, CISA, CIA or CFE
- MS or MBA
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Cognos, CSG and ICOMS billing systems, ACL, Visio and other audit automation or data mining tools
- Prior Sarbanes-Oxley experience
- Prior process improvement experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Lead: Assigns, trains, schedules or oversees work of others.
Travel 30 - 40 %
FCC Unit_TWC: 10619
Controlling Establishment ID: 00237 - Charlotte 7910 Crescent Exec
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...