A decision to join the Hazelden Foundation is a decision to join a team of talented and committed employees who have promised patients the best opportunity for lifelong recovery. Dignity and respect is a requirement for Hazelden patients as well as employees. It is vital that Hazelden employees are successful and have opportunities to learn and grow. Hazelden offers a comprehensive, competitive benefit package that helps employees meet today's complex healthcare, insurance and personal needs.
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Manage IT strategic, operational, and infrastructure projects from initiation through delivery. Provide analysis of complex business and technology problems to include prediction of future directions.
Lead and manage large scale, complex, organization-wide, multi-year, and large budget projects.
Coordinate resources and priorities throughout Hazelden portfolio.
- Analyze project proposal, and develop project plans and associated communications documents.
- Collaborate with project sponsors and IT SME’s and manage stake-holder expectations.
- Manage, guide, and facilitate team activities as related to each project.
- Mentor and motivate team members to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Manage project activity of vendors and consultants to meet project objectives.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Prepare reports on project progress, costs, scheduling and problems.
- Ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Remain aware of any potential problems and work to mitigate any risks.
- Work with business unit and IT leadership to communicate resource requirements and constraints, resolve competing priorities and align project activities with Hazelden strategic objectives.
- Coordinate project activities within the IT project portfolio.
- Build relationships with management, project stake holders, and end users to foster communication and help predict future project, operational, or technical needs.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Hazelden project managers, business analysts, or other project leads.
- Communicate project management standards and best practices to project team members, IT, and SBU’s.
- Review current projects with project managers or leads to recommend opportunities for improvement and assist in resolving issues on projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five years experience in project management
- Minimum three years engineering or technology project management experience related to network and infrastructure
- Experience working on projects in a matrix or cross-functional organization
- Master’s degree
- Project management certification
Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard