Position is primarily responsible for the development and administration of information systems security procedures for Raytheon customer information systems and networks supporting the DoD. The candidate will communicate and coordinate Information Systems Security policy across multiple CBTs and IBTs. Partner with other Raytheon Businesses as necessary. The position requires interaction with government agencies to obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations. The individual must be able to work independently, in a fast paced dynamic environment. Design and implement a process to identify and mitigate specific risks within the security environment.
This position can be a level A03 or A04 salary grade level based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for this position.
• Min of 4 years of Information Systems Security experience. Experience with Chapter 8 of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM). Experience with all other chapters of the NISPOM, JAFAN, DCID, ICD as it applies to Information Systems .
• Experience with DD254 Contract Classification Specifications as they apply to Information System Security requirement.
• Experience developing IS security plans, policy, and procedures (accreditation packages) for complex networks (contractor and government Wide Area Networks). Experience with a wide variety of operating systems (Solaris, HP-UX, Windows, Linux, IRIX , AIX), as it relates to computer security.
• Currently possesses Secret Clearance.
• Experience with certification and configuration of various operating systems (Windows, Solaris, Linux, HPUX, AIX, etc.)
Bachelor's degree, preferably in one of the following but not limited: Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or Criminal Justice
• Experience with complex Information Systems, i.e. Multi-Program Interconnection, PL-2 systems and above.
• Understands and leverages IDS business knowledge to achieve results (financial, manpower, etc)
• Ability to develop and defend Basis of Estimates.
• Utilize forward thinking to anticipate customer/government changes and challenges
• Ability to handle difficult people and/or situations in high pressure environments.
• Ability to apply information system knowledge to other government compliance documents (JAFAN, DCID).
• Maintains an IS professional certification commensurate with DoD 8570.1-M requirements (CISM, CISSP or other).
• Experience with script writing
Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
• Experience with the ODAA Baseline Standards requirements for technical security configuration.
• Individual must have the ability to develop effective briefings and training material and present to all organizational levels.
• Ability to make tough decisions.
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
• Customer focused and has excellent time management skills
NISPOM, JAFAN, DCID, DD254
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Mass., Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) has locations in Washington, California, Utah, New Mexico, Virginia, Texas, Maryland, Rhode Island, Alabama, Australia, Germany, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas including air and missile defense systems, missile defense radars, early warning radars, naval ship operating systems, robotics and other advanced technologies. With a global workforce of almost 14,000 employees and 2011 sales of $5 billion, IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly places...