Provide direction and oversight on the testing and internal controls for the Company’s global effort to comply with requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX), operational audits, and other audit activities.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Provide work direction for Staff Auditors on compliance testing of key controls to evaluate the existence, efficiency, and design of operational and internal control procedures to support management assertions.
2. Lead the review of process documentation including flowchart, control matrix, and walkthrough. Evaluate audit findings and mentor Staff Auditors on identification of potential design deficiencies and developing recommendations to improve control procedures.
3. Research, analyze and communicate changes in audit and GAAP regulations to Internal Assurance department.
4. Review test plans for key controls testing to obtain sufficient coverage over risk objectives.
5. Coordinate assigned reviews within time and budget allowed for each site/process engagement.
6. Prepare reports for management of audit findings, recommendations, and remediation action.
7. Develop and maintain positive working relationship with process owners, local management, and technical support staff outside the department.
8. Provide information as requested by external auditors.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree in Accounting and 5 to 7 years accounting experience, with at least 3 years of internal audit experience (preferably in Sarbanes Oxley auditing).
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 2 years ago
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...