Do you love Java? Good news: we are building our latests backend technologies using Java.
By joining Pixable, you will face unique challenges developing robust backend solutions to
support new products and technologies. You should be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment
and bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to your work. A great plus is previous
experience with MongoDB and Java based RESTful API services. This job will be based in our
headquarters in SoHo, New York City. We offer a competitive compensation package.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years programming of backend solutions in Java.
- Demonstrable experience architecting end-to-end database-dependent applications
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with build systems like Maven
- Understanding of asynchronous I/O, concurrency, and memory model on modern OS
- Contributor to any open source project
- Participated on any programing contest like Google Code Jam or Facebook Hacker Cup or similar.