Job Location: Marlboro, MA or Tampa, FL location
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand the architecture and interaction of the various components of the entire Prizm Content Connect. Application and recommend design changes and performance improvements when needed.
- Work as part of team to Research and Design Web Services to support the Prizm Content Connect Web Based and Mobile applications
- Assist the Support team with Troubleshooting client issues and creating proof of concept applications for the Prizm Content Connect End-User components
- Create and maintain supporting information; Documentation, Manuals and Product Demonstrations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other math or computer related disciplines; 5+ years of real industry experience in software development in a variety of roles on a variety of projects; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED TECHNOLOGIES (Must Have):
- C# or equivalent language
- Experience in developing and designing AJAX based web applications
- Experience in Object Oriented design in multi-tier applications in C# or equivalent language
- Engineering development experience in the delivery of production software
- Experience using source control systems, Perforce experience preferable
PREFERRED SKILLS (Nice to Have):
- MVC Framework
- Experience with IIS management and configuration
- Experience in Web client application development
- Experience with code optimization techniques
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Willingness and demonstrated aptitude to learn
- Proven ability to work closely with software engineers as a member and leader of the team
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to take initiative and contribute to a high-performance team
- Ability to see ideas and imagine possibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong organization, problem solving and analytical skills
This job has no supervisory responsibilities for direct reports. However, team leadership and acting in a team lead capacity is required.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Founded in 1991, Accusoft brings together an extremely talented, intelligent group of people to solve challenges and work together on some of the most sophisticated imaging technology in the world. As the company grows, management wishes to continually nurture the "small company" feeling it was founded with, and combine that with "large company" benefits, processes, and structure. A testament to this great environment is the fact that many Accusoft employees have been with the company for 10 years or longer. Complimentary sodas, coffee, and snacks are also provided. Accusoft is a privately held, profitable, growing business, as measured by substantial year to year revenue growth. Accusoft develops image compression, content recognition, and document viewing technologies and integrates them into software development toolkits and applications. For a list of our product line-up, visit our website: www.accusoft.com.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits are provided with a minimum waiting period. Some of our benefits include 401k, vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, stock option plan, comprehensive health and dental plan, company paid short term, long term, and life insurance, a fun family oriented environment, and more! Join our team in Tampa, FL or Marlboro, MA for a rewarding career in digital imaging!
ACCUSOFT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Accusoft Corporation - 7 months ago
Founded in 1985, AccuSoft is the leading supplier of high-performance imaging SDKs, imaging processing and data analysis software....