This position exist to support law school revenue and preference efforts supporting customers' access to LexisNexis products and services and the equipment/technical connections that support that access, and support sales and marketing staff's questions and needs regarding internal tools.
Manage ID-related operations programs, including coordination between internal constituents, process development and execution, and customer/sales communication programs.
Provide consultative expertise to law school marketing and sales teams to ensure marketing programs leveraging underlying ID data are optimally implemented.
Deliver all programs managed within assigned budget, maximizing ROI.
Manage unaccredited law school accounts, communicating with school administration to address contract issues, manage renewals, and facilitate new sales.
Manage all Law School equipment related programs, including providing expertise/insight on how equipment capabilities can impact or support marketing programs. Work with internal/external constituents as needed to ensure optimal school presence.
Independently identify and implement operations process improvements, including cost savings opportunities.
Provide first level support to the law school sales organization on sales tools and manage sales communications channels.
Manage logistics of Lexis Associate program of 500+ law school students who serve as part-time LexisNexis employees to promote our products on campus.
Provide reports to ensure regional sales managers have data necessary to drive preference in Law School market. Document processes
Train colleagues and temp contractors on processes and best practices.
Other duties as assigned.
1. BS/BA, knowledge of Fulfillment processes & procedures, or equivalent business experience.
2. 3-5 years of experience
3. Understanding of LexisNexis business processes, including customer support, contract processing, pricing plans, billing, and invoicing. Ability to learn law school menus and troubleshoot access issues.
4. Ability to work under pressure and deadlines independently and within an environment of constant change.
5. Exemplary verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people and communicate effectively and professionally with sales and marketing personnel, customers and vendors.
6. Ability to identify and prioritize problems, issues and resolutions, and manage deadlines, on a day-to-day basis with limited supervision.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
Nov 19, 2012, 4:31:33 PM
LexisNexis® is a leading global provider of legal research and content-enabled workflow solutions.
LexisNexis consists of two...