Provide Programmatic support to include the following activities:
- Monitor and respond to items in the eVault ESMT queue
- Provide support for OSP events including the preparation of release notes and attendance at EBS and ABS control boards
- Prepare materials for and schedule program control gates
- Prepare and control project documentation
- Prepare and maintain project schedule
- Prepare high-level reports
Ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the project manager Required Education:
- Experience performing SI activities on moderate to complex projects - Ability to develop high-quality project documentation - Ability to develop and maintain project schedules - Experience coordinating project review boards - Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills - Ability to work in a team environment - Strong written and oral communication skills - Experience with customer's Project Management Framework Preferred Skills:
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 100,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software.
People are the greatest asset in any Company ...
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.
Join us ...
BAE Systems is the premier trans-Atlantic defense and aerospace company, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and...